GRP Marine Luxury Yacht Services

Our Innovation

GRP Marine strives to provide a professional and friendly service, by offering a wide range of luxury yacht services, tailored to the individual client needs.

Contact Us

contact grp marine 0447 942 359

grp marine
Home FAQs Questions
Questions

Question 1 : I am based in a different city/state/marina. Can you come to me or do I have to bring the boat to you?

Answer : GRP Marine can travel, with a fully mobile unit work can be undertaken anywhere to within a reasonable distance, costs included in the repair price.

Question 2 : My gelcoat on my boat is dull and faded, can anything be done to restore it?

Answer : Yes through many years of experience, gelcoat can be revitalised and brought back to a nearly new surface with a high gloss shine. Sometimes very badly weathered gelcoat needs more radical measures, contact us for a quote or inspection.

Question 3 : Do I have to bring my boat to you?

Answer : GRP Marine offer a fully mobile service, so providing work can be carried out where your boat is moored, there is no problem. I have access to marina facilities and hard stand at local marinas as an alternative solution.

Question 4 : Can I have your work inspected by a marine surveyor?

Answer : Yes

Question 5 : Can you match the gelcoat colour on my boat?

Answer : Yes, colour matching is one of GRP Marine's specialities. Any repairs done will be matched to their best ability and you will in most cases not see it once completed. Sometimes gelcoat on a 30 year old yacht may be so badly degraded that a perfect match is inconsistent. Test patches can be done before commencing work so you will see what colour is achieved.